Weather in Banff
Click here for up-to-date Banff weather forecasts
Click here for Banff seasonal weather
How to get there
Calgary International Airport to Banff (YYC)
Banff Airporter is the official airport shuttle provider of The Banff Centre and the best way to get to and from the Calgary International Airport. Banff Airporter offers nine departures daily between the Calgary International Airport and The Banff Centre. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the scenery as you travel to Banff.
You can also book by calling toll free: +1.888.449.2901 or +1.403.762.3330, or for questions and more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For early morning Calgary Airport departure or late night arrival, another option is to travel to and from The Banff Centre in comfort and style with Banff Airporter's sedan service, Banff Sedan. On your arrival, your driver will meet you at your flight gate, ready to transfer you directly to Banff, regardless of flight time. To book, call Banff Sedan at +1.403.762.3330 or email email@example.com.
Directions from the Calgary International Airport to Banff
If you choose to travel by private vehicle, you will find the route is well-signed and the trip from the Calgary International Airport to Banff takes approximately 90 minutes.
- Depart airport and take Deerfoot Trail North Highway 2.
- In four km, take the exit for Stoney Trail NW heading West. Signs indicate it heads towards Banff and Highway 1.
- Drive approximately 23 km and take the exit for Trans-Canada Highway 1 West (Banff).
- Continue West approximately 90 km on the Trans-Canada Highway 1 to the Banff National Park gates.
- Once through the park gates, continue 12 km to the first exit to the town of Banff.
See more at https://www.banffcentre.ca/maps-and-directions
Banff Centre Map
The meeting will be held in the Kinnear Centre for Creativity and Innovation (blue building).
Click the map to enlarge
Kinnear Centre Floor Plans
- The registration desk is at the TBD entrance of the Kinnear building (ground floor)
- All sessions will be held in the TBD room
- Posters will be displayed in the TBD room
- Breakfast/lunch/dinner served in the Vistas Dining room